KLX 650 Enthusiasts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650  Empty Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Welcome to our community forum. This is a space to share our passion and devotion for the KLX 650. We hope everyone will find this space interesting and helpful. We also encourage our member to share their knowledge to help this motorcycle stay running on streets of the world!

Admin
Admin

https://klx650.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650  Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650

Post by KLXCalibur Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:57 pm

thanks for creating this. we needed a space where to share stuff. I know the group existed before but it wasn't very practical. this will certainly be more useful in terms of searchable data. thanks!

KLXCalibur

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650  Empty Re: Welcome to the Home of the KLX 650

Post by KLXCalibur Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:34 am

thanks for your encouragements
we look forward to make this space the spot klxers go to for fun and tinkering Smile

KLXCalibur

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobys 2 strokes Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Thank you very much for giving your time to this. I like this way better than yahoo already , I never could figure out how to use it.

Tobys 2 strokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Tobys 2 strokes wrote:Thank you very much for giving your time to this. I like this way better than yahoo already , I never could figure out how to use it.

Thank you Toby for your support and encouraging words. Not to bash the yahoo format or anything, I was never able to use it or understand it either. I think most people felt that way. It' not the group's fault, it's just how things were - technologically speaking. Yahoo groups had the first mover advantage, they came way before other options like blogs or forums were available or were too complex and not user friendly for the average person. But being the first mover has also its cons, because first movers (like yahoo) get stuck with old technologies/platforms/interfaces which makes it hard for them to migrate to newer/better stuff because of compatibility issues.

anyway thanks and I hope people find this useful

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Tobys 2 strokes wrote:Thank you very much for giving your time to this. I like this way better than yahoo already , I never could figure out how to use it.

the other thing I forgot to mention is when looking for a platform that is easy for everyone to use, I wanted something that is smartphone friendly as I think most people now check this stuff on their phones. this offers a good layout and eye/reader friendly. I hope everyone feels the same

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum